Friday, February 13, 2009

Are You an Alpha, Pre-Alpha Or Beta Personality? Your MLM-Network Marketing Business Depends on It

Now this is some good stuff. One of the best things that you can do if you are in or about to participate in a Multi Level or lead driven business, is to analyze why some people seem to sponsor people effortlessly, while the majority struggle.

Prior to becoming a fulltime online network marketer and mentor, I would sit in meetings watching my successful up-line and do my best to duplicate everything they did; I always knew there was something different about them; it was something I could feel, but never put my finger on.

Well I finally came across an alternative type Network Marketing leader, his name is Mike Dillard. I have to tell you, the sponsoring/lead building portion of my business has been completely transformed with this new knowledge.

Not Knowing These Personality Traits Can Kill Your MLM Business:

How? First let's define an Alpha, Pre-Alpha, and a Beta personality:

Alpha: An alpha is that guy or girl that is automatically one of the leaders in every situation. People flock to them on a sub-conscious level. They exude value and confidence at all times.

Pre-Alpha: A pre-alpha is someone aware of all the tools and knowledge to become a alpha. They are aware that they are on the way to a dominate leadership role; they may be starting to conduct their own meetings and asking for help only for absolutely necessary.

Beta: They typically have very little confidence or business value to offer (at least on the surface). This group is unsure in most situations. They typically live reactionary lives, where others dictate how it is so to speak. Complaining is always in season for these folks.

The good news is that wherever you are you can change it! I consider myself an alpha on my way to super-alpha! Even before I learned of this new way of conducting a successful MLM/Network marketing business, I had pretty good success with leadership and sponsoring.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that you can't do it. There is no one more deserving of a thriving MLM business than you. I mean that. You see, even though some people have alpha or automatic leadership karma, they revel in the fact that others don't have it!

Well, I am here to tell that even if you don't have it, you can get it, you deserve it, and you should not let any one deprive you of the benefits of leading. Think of all the people you can help. Ok off the soap box I go. Get further information and I will see down the road.

Listen, people will do Muliti Level Marketing if you can show them a way to succeed with the sponsoring/recruiting aspect of the business. Stop the madness! Get more information at the link below and build a great business. Good Luck.

http://TheLatestMLMLeadSystem.com